17+ of the Best Thanksgiving Outfits for Women
Surprise, summer's over and fall's in full swing! And Thanksgiving, which is notable for its staggeringly high number of food baby births per capita, is next month. Don't worry though, there's still plenty of time to plan for the perfect look while still allowing for all that extra room around your waist.
Whether this year's get-together is a fancy soiree or informal family-affair, the one thing you're guaranteed to be grateful for this holiday is how great you'll look.
No matter if you're planning on going full out and fancy or if you want to keep it simple and cozy, one of these looks is sure to speak to you. Keep scrolling for more!
1. Camel Coat + Knit Sweater + Boyfriend Jeans + Heels
2. Knit Sweater + White Button-up + A-line Mini Skirt + Doc Martens
3. Overcoat + Roll Neck Sweater + Plaid Mini Skirt + Over the Knee Boots
4. Biker Jacket + Knit Dress + Biker Boots
5. Cable Knit Sweater + Pleated Midi Skirt + Chunky Boots
6. Knit Mini Dress + Knee High Boots
7. Check Longline Blazer + Skinny Belt + Skinny Jeans + Heels
8. Oversized Cable Knit Sweater + Leather Pants + Booties
9. Shearling Jacket + Roll Neck Sweater + Mom Jeans + Booties
10. Tunic Dress + Belt + Knee High Boots
11. White Blazer + Black Top + Black Skinny Jeans + Black Boots
12. Turtleneck + Skinny Jeans + Booties
13. Overcoat + Sweater + Beige Pants + Doc Martens
14. Blazer + Knit Crop Top + Tennis Skirt + Booties
15. Dark Floral Dress + Heels
16. Puff Sleeve Dress + Booties
17. Blazer + Rib Knit Top + Wide Leg Pants + Loafers
18. Leather Blazer + Mini Dress + Chunky Boots
19. Longline Cardigan + Cami + Jeans + Booties